Every person is different and responds to foods differently.
The best way to find your triggers is to keep a food diary. Reviewing this and tracking your symptoms is part of my amazing, life changing program!
Here is some information on foods that typically decrease inflammation.
- Berries have antioxidants. These help reduce inflammation and also boost your immune system. Perfect for the COVID-19 pandemic!
- Salmon contains a lot of EPA and DHA which reduces inflammation. This is also helpful for high triglycerides and reducing heart disease.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mediterranean diet anyone? Replace butter and margarine with this for inflammation reduction and youthful skin for years to come.
- Everyone has heard this one… It’s tricky to work into an everyday diet. I recommend adding this to slow cooked, crock pot, and instant pot meals.
- (P.S. Stay subscribed to the free newsletter for recipes to come!)
- These fruits are packed with vitamins and minerals. They help keep your bowels regular, reduce inflammation, and even beautify skin!
- Some experts say these have cancer fighting components, also!
- Similar to salmon, the EPA and DHA in this can actually reduce your sedimentation rate and CRP.
- Green tea
- One of the healthiest drinks available!
- Reduces inflammation, helps control weight and hunger, and has cancer fighting antioxidants.
- Need a recipe idea? Make this into a latte with coconut or almond milk! Total winner!
The next step is determining if you’re deficient in any vitamins or minerals. Stay tuned for this topic in a separate newsletter!
Everyone is different but, overall, reducing sugar, bread, rice, pasta, and candy will also help reduce inflammation.
Ready for a free consultation? Let’s work together and personalize this TO YOU AND YOU ONLY!
Who doesn’t love one on one attention?!