Managing your emotions is a super power.
Everyone has experienced being overwhelmed, or FLOODED, with emotions at some point.
Simply being awake and alert makes every day filled with many emotions.
What you may not know (or just don’t realize) is that YOU control your emotions through your thoughts.
It really is all in YOUR mindset. It is your power.
Being unable to manage your emotions gives up your power.
Would you ever choose to surrender your power, or control, over your life willingly?
Ups and downs are unavoidable, but how you choose to deal with them is completely in your control!
Don’t let anger, fear or sadness HIJACK your best days.
Here’s the thing – poor control of emotions can lead to:
- poor health
- loss of employment
- damaged relationships
- and missed commitments
Here’s how we can check to see how well you are currently managing your emotions:
- Does my intense reaction to my emotions interfere with my life?
- Does my response to others interfere negatively with my relationships?
- Am I unable to control, dampen, or manage the intensity of my response to emotions?
- What would a witness to my everyday life say about my reactions?
- Does anyone ever tell me that I overreact or suggest that I manage my emotions differently?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, then you may be poorly managing your emotions.
Let’s turn that around!
Managing your emotions helps you avoid all of the above PLUS reduces stress. And stresses CAUSES flares. Period.
Now is the time to take control over your emotions. You are the boss and CEO of your emotions!
My one-on-one coaching can help teach you how to take control of your emotions and so much more! To learn more about how to work with me, visit: https://rheumatoidarthritiscoach.com/services/